Located on the Sebasticook River, this building was originally a mill (built ca. 1900) and was more recently put into operation as a shoe manufacturing facility. It includes an attractive, historic multi-story building with a 5-story tower, and a one-story building that was added in the mid-1960s. The complex totals approximately 172,500 square feet and is set on 31.6± acres of open land.
Exclusively Listed with LandVest